The South Cheshire branch of the Crewe & Nantwich Labour Party would like to invite you to a fundraising curry night.
It is being hosted at the Shampaan Restaurant in Wheelock, Sandbach, 7:15pm for a 7:30pm start. The proceeds are going towards the CLP election fund. There will be a good selection of curries available provided by the manager who is a party supporter.
The speaker will be Tony Lloyd. Tony was MP for Manchester Central and held many ministerial and shadow ministerial roles. He is now Police & Crime Commissioner for Greater Manchester, and interim Mayor, and described by the Manchester Evening News as “the most powerful figure in Manchester”. We are particularly fortunate that he has agreed to be our guest, especially as our own PCC elections will be only a few weeks later.
Seats can be reserved at £12.50 per head. Deadline for places to be booked is Monday April 11th.
Contact to reserve seats:
- Peter Kent – email@example.com
- Shelley Piasecka
Branch meetings for the next few months are…
- March – Tuesday 22nd – The Hawk, Haslington – joined by former MP for Stoke-on-Trent, Joan Walley.
- April – Monday 25th – The Lamb, Willaston – joined by Cheshire PCC candidate, David Keane.
- May – Tuesday 24th – The Boars Head, Walgherton – joined by our very own EU Champion, John Cotter.
- June – Wednesday 29th – Willaston Club – Branch AGM
Bonus Ball news…
The Bonus Ball in February was 55 – which means that for the first time in several years there will be a rollover and the winners will each receive £200. If you would like to join contact Peter Kent or phone 569938.